Thursday, August 8, 2013

Starbucks, LOL & water balloons



My morning ☀
I woke up arouund.. 7.50.. I think?? .. And then just layed in my bed thinking

 Home Sweet Home ☕
I seriously can't  wait to be home!!
11th ,right when I get home, me & Adele are going  to Starbucks :3 I can't wait cause I really miss my chocolate frappucinno

 Everyday Routine ✌
A LOT
of games.. and then texting

We had a water balloon fight today :)

Princess Times ♛
When I was smaller ,I drinked my moms coffee

 Friends ☮
I caan't waaaiit to see Adele & Maky!

I had a really weird dream today.. I can't even tell you cause it was seriously... weird..


Animals ♞
I gotta take Bonito outside when I'm home, and go for a run with him

Camera Lense
I hate this pic .. But my friend says it's pretty

 Shopping ♥
You know what..? ..
...
I forgot ,sorry

 Song Of Day ♬

So different but I like them both


 Video Of Day ★
This is just... a looot of makeup

LIYOW Teri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello human