Wednesday, August 7, 2013

charger,ramones & bonfire

My morning ☀
I woke up at 7 something cause we had running and swimming early in the morning

 School ✎

Home Sweet Home ☕
I sent my mom some pics of clothes from TOPSHOP I really can't survive without.. She said she'll think about it which means yes :P ..
We planned that we're going to spend a day together :3 .. that means we're going shopping+ sushi

 Everyday Routine ✌
Well.. Camp stuff.. I guess.. :p .. my everyday routines starts to be texting Robin .. :D
We're now having a bonfire or however you call that shit.. You sing and eat.. it's.. I don't know it's usually boring


* Nikki just told me not to use a spray deodorant at the moment since I could catch on fire.. :D*

 Princess Times ♛
When I was smaller ,I wrote a letter from summer camp EVERY DAY ..

 Friends ☮
  I need to text Sky & Lotte !
    Me & Robin usually talk about rainbows,unicorns,whales,monkeys & carpets... Eh.. yeah.. we're totally normal

 Animals ♞
I miss my doggies :(

Camera Lense
You see the flame? haha..
 Shopping ♥
I kinda spent like 2 hours looking on topshop stuff.. oops

 Song Of Day ♬
 Video Of Day ★


LIYOW Teri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello human