Sunday, August 11, 2013

disney, Arizona & Victoria's Secret

My morning ☀
I woke up at 7:4O so I'll have time to wash my hair and then go hooommmeee

School ✎
fuck school

 Home Sweet Home ☕
I'm soo happy to be home!
Richards best friend is here and he's so cute :3 He says he loves me and writes me little love notes and just like.. it's cute

 Everyday Routine ✌
4 hour ride home
eiditing videos
making videos
cleaning my room
and stuff..

Princess Times ♛
I always loved everything to do with disney
But I was scared of snow white and Pinochio

Friends ☮
Because me and Adele were both in a rush today, we're going to get our starbucks tomorrow :p

 Animals ♞
I'm going to get up early tomorrow so I can take Bonito for a run

 Camera Lense
Sooo muuuch viiideoooos tooo ediiiiiit

Shopping ♥
I need to choose a new laptop O.o

 Song Of Day ♬
Ariana Grande- The way



 Video Of Day ★

LIYOW Teri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello human