Thursday, August 15, 2013

Dogs, texting & Arizona tea

My morning ☀
I woke up at 10 I think..

 Daily Routine ✌
Well I went to my aunts house and went running there , then we went for a walk with her dog...
I cleaned my room and uploaded a video on my czech channel

Mental Abuse to humans ✎
I should start reading that fucking book

Home ,sweet home ☕
I wasn't home today most of the time ..

 Conffesions of a Shoppaholic ♥
The newest thing I bought was probably a diet coke :D

 Action speaks louder than words ☮
I went running alone today :O
I love running

Friends ♛
I'm gonna see my ''bff'' Filip :D pretty soon.. ^^

 Animals♞
I spend a loooot of time with dogs lately..
haha

Photo ✞

I can't wait to have my new longboard home <3

 Song of the day♫



''off & on''


LIYOW Teri ☆

2 comments:

Hello human