Friday, August 16, 2013

Sneakers,downloading & pink

My morning ☀
I woke up at like 7 I think , cause my mom was getting her nails done so I was babysitting Richard -.-

 Daily Routine ✌
Well as usually running.. But I only ran 3.4km :( My legs hurt so bad that I couldn't run ,so I'm gonna run a bit more tomorrow :p

Then Veronica came over and we we had a swimming competition :p .. I was first , and out of breath

* Robin is now spamming me with emojis :D*

I feel a bit sick :( I really want to be with my mom tomorrow so I better feel good tomorrow !


Robin wanted me to write this:
He didn't miss his bus today ! :O (not normal for him :p), but he was running , so the people were like ''whoaaah''

 Home ,sweet home ☕
I just wonder..
How do I do it.. I clean my room and next day its magically a mess again!

Conffesions of a Shoppaholic ♥
I am finaaallyyyyy dying my hair tomorrow ^^

Action speaks louder than words ☮
IDK .. Nevim ..

 Friends ♛
Only 2 days and I'll see Maky !! :3

Animals♞
My guinea pig is ... oke I don't know what did I just write

Photo ✞


Song of the day♫

Nevim why I put this here I just.. IDK I'm.. whatever
Video of the day☆
I wish Tyler wasn't gay :D



LIYOW Teri

1 comment:

Hello human