Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Running, sleeping & chocolate

My morning ☀
I woke up at 11am.
I was soo devastated and still am.

 Daily Routine ✌
I went on a lunch/breakfast w/ Adele and my dog :)
Then we did some videos with Adele, when she left I went running and had a workout

Mental Abuse to humans ✎
aka. school

 Home ,sweet home ☕
I am not home tomorrow ,I'm at my aunts house :)
And I'll go bicycling for like .. 3 hours at least :)
And probably go for a run again :D

__
Lately I have been soooo tired..
I wasn't taking a lot of the pills I should for a few days so maybe it's cause of that :D I should take them again :X
And I have been running a lot lately so I'm a lot tired from that.

 Confessions of a Shoppaholic ♥
I went shopping like.. 2 days ago so I really don't need to shop now :D

 Action speaks louder than words ☮
I don't think I have done anything ''super duper'' today...

 Friends ♛
Well Adele came over , only 4 days and I'll be with Maky and now I'm calling with Annie aka. Vivian :D

Animals♞
I have spent kinda a lot of time with Bonito lately

 Photo ✞

 Song of the day♫

This was mine and Sabi's ''Mallorca song'' :D



LIYOW Teri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello human