Monday, August 12, 2013

Starbucks,Sleepover & Reunited

My morning ☀
I woke up at 7

 School ✎
Sucks

 Home Sweet Home ☕
I wasn't home very much ..cause today I spent my day with Adele shopping :3


Everyday Routine ✌
Oh how I missed my starbucks!!
But since I'm a Vegan I couldn't have my frappucinno :( So I got bery refresh which is perfection

 Princess Times ♛
I always loved shopping

Friends ☮
Me and Adele are having a sleepover tomorrow :) at our house :)

 Animals ♞
Bonito was soo lazy today

 Camera Lense
I'm going to show you some stuff I bought :3 But I'm too lazy to get a pic of everything cause I have like 6-7 bags from different shops

Oke I won't show you cause my phone memory is full



 Shopping ♥
I missed shopping

 Song Of Day ♬



LIYOW Teri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello human