Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Once Again


Ugh this is embarrasing already... Since I promised Robin I’m going to write a story about him here I go..

I’m really mad I didn’t write what did I feel / think every day cause now it’s different than on the start but let’s go..

.. It’s pretty much complicated before I met Robin and it’s a long story so I’m going to start from the day I met him.

It was the first time we really didn’t get ignored by the older ones, they were in the top pool so we started talking to them , first with Lorenzo cause he was fun to talk with and wasn’t swimming at the moment so it was less awkward.
   When I threw Sabi in the pool ,Lars pulled me to the pool too.
   First I was just there, not talking,watching Sabi flirting and getting every boy just by looking at them doing her sexy smirking..I always felt like the 3rd wheel and kinda got along with that feeling.
   Then one boy came next to me, his name was Robin ( obvy, guys ,like who else would it be? :D) 
  But I talked to Noe (his friend) for most of the time when we were in pool. To be honest, I wasn’t really interested in Robin for the first time.)

  When discoooo (lol IDK why i just did that *-*) time came, we sat outside with Sabi, Noe ,Robin and a few other guys came, but I was talking to Robin most of the time, then Noe took my phone and looked threw EVERYTHING in it.. Which was a bit (kinda a lot) embarrasing.. He found one of my blog posts about falling in love with a boy I didn’t even know his name :D.. Robin has also read it.. I was really tired so I sat on the couch with both of them. In a few mins it was just me and Robin, I was falling asleep but I stayed up cause of Sabina.    We talked ,time went by so fast, it was like 12am when Sabina came and said:’’Hey Teri,when,when are we going?’’
  She was falling threw the way and didn’t talk very well,which I thought was hilarious ,but I thought she was just playing being drunk so I didn’t care.. I replied: ‘’12:50’’ ..
‘‘Okay’’ And she went back falling again..
I don’t really remeber what we talked about cause I was so tired but I remeber I didn’t watch the time and Robin said it’s 12:55 so I should go for Sabina.
  She was SO drunk I couldn’t even believe it. So I took here and because she kept falling and I fell down ,my foot really hurt and when I got to my room it was bleeding, I couldn’t walk for 5 days but Sabi is still alive so I guess I was a good friend ...

   Next day ,I just can’t think of.. But I think we went to the .. inside pool,maybe? I’m not sure.. But Robin kept holding me and stuff.. A boy never acted this way to me so I was .. hmn.. Not really freaking out ,but.. It wasn’t even weird it was.. I can’t describe it #sorry..
  But the night again at the disco we were sitting on the couch outside, everyone smoked and drinked so the fat scary man I don’t even know how the fuck do you call him (I forgot ,sorry once again) , said they can’t sit there.
  Before I sat there only with Robin I know Kay was flirting with me but I didn’t want the guys to think I’m cheap so I didn’t flirt back..

   When I sat there with Robin we just talked, more silence than talking, I really liked how he smelled,it’s weird to say but I love when guys smell good :) .. He told me he’d love to sleep on the beach, I figured out I really wan to try it too.

  Next day I remeber just hugging and stuff in the pool ,oke I won’t tell you the details cause  
1.I don’t remeber them
  1. My friends and teachers are reading my blog..
3.I don’t know number 3 but 3 is my fav number soo .. heh :)

  It was my last and best night cause I sat on the couch with Robin again and we nearly didn’t talk,we had this hands ‘‘game’’ it was really sweet cause there was no need for talking.. I could stay till 2am but around 1:30 Lars came and asked where is Sabina, I said I don’t know and we called her, we called Lars ‘‘prdel’’ which means ass in czech and I said:

‘‘Hey Sabi where are you ,Prdel wants you’’
‘‘whaaat? who is prdel?’’
‘’oh fuck you’re drunk, where are you?’’
‘’I don’t know’’
‘‘Okay ,just wait there’’

   Kay came Sabina is drunk and she’s laying by the pool, I came there and she was so so so SO drunk I didn’t know what to do.. She was asking for her shoes so I told Robin to hold her there for a while I’ll go for the shoes.
When I came back they weren’t there so I called Sabina ,Robin got the call.

‘‘Hey where are you’’
..something ,something...
‘‘I’m gonna bite you!’’ I heard Sabina
..something ,something..

  I came to the second pool and got Sabina ,Lars came and Sabi said:’‘Please just take me away from Teri I dont want her’’ and then she said I hate you in czech..
  I wanted to cry ,I knew she was drunk but still..I went away, Robin came with me when we got infront of the building my room was in he asked whats wrong,I replied that nothing but he could probably see..We had a long hug, he was taller than me so it was a bit hard to breathe since my head was a bit under his chest but at the moment I didn’t give a fuck even about breathing. 

   He came with me nearly infront of my room and in a few seconds Nacho (one boy) came with Sabina, she was so wasted I was a bit worried about her, I was still mad because of the hate you thing but I just got her to the room and went to sleep..

  Next day was sad sicne it was my last day.. Saying goodbye to Robin was hard ,and we had one of those long hugs before I left ,I didn’t cry which suprised me.. 

  When we were at the airport everyone was like ‘‘shit I’m so hungry’’.. I didn’t feel like eating, my mom bought 2 little bottles of wine.. I drinked a bit of the first one cause we were waiting in a line for like 40 minutes and we were at the very end so me,my mom,sabina and her mom ,each drinked a bit..and I still have the second in my room.. #oops I feel like drinking it now cause it was good :D .. But I gotta give it to my mom.
  When I listened to music in the airplane I started crying the only thing that stopped me from crying was reading a book, then I fell asleep. When I woke up I felt so weak ,I couldn’t even get my bag.
  When we got home I was watching skins and couldn’t sleeptill 5am..

P.S. and kinda btw: 
I thought Robin was 16 cause someone told me, but he’s 18 turning 19 on 4th August.. Why are sexy boys so much older? :D

2 comments:

  1. Okok I have never really done something like this befor so it will be interesting for me too. :D I know guys normaly don't do stuff like that. I don't really care!!

    Let's goooo!!

    I saw Teri first at the sofas outside. She was so cute! :) even though she looked kinda disappointed. I started talk to Anina (swiss girl). At this evening I stayed awake for too long. Whatever!

    The next day we all were at the pool.
    Teri and Sabina joined us! I was fcking tired and almost slept in the pool haha
    I can not really remember what I did there :P

    At the evening we went to the disco and found Sabina and Teri there so we started talking!
    Noe, a good friend of mine, stole her phone and run away. Teri followed him!

    I didn't care and Sabina disappeard like she did always :p haha you know

    So some guys and me went inside the diso! There where so many old people there! Thats why I wasn't in the disco for a long time ;)

    I found Noe and he told me about Teri's story which she wrote a year ago! OMG this was so cuutee!

    I think we both were tired so we just sit there! At this point I started to like her! :)

    Now everything passed by so fast!

    Everyday we were in the pool and had fun. You should have shout that you didn't feel comfi in the inside pool!! :D

    One day I walked to the other pool and saw Teri sleeping there! I stroked her cheek and she woke up. Soorry! :D

    At the evenings she was in my arms. soo sweet <3:)

    Everyday I liked her more and more..!

    Some crazy things happend when she was here! Which I don't wanna tell here :P Sabina tried to bite me :O yes you did when you read that and don't remember ;)

    The day to say goodbay was not easy! I don't want to talk about this or I will get sad again!

    But maybe I feel better than! Let's try.

    When she was gone I felt so empty! At this point I figured that she is sooo important for me now!!

    I will never forget you Teri! I miss you soo much! And of course I miss your sweet little brother and Sabina too. :) But don't try to bite me agian :P

    I really look forward to see you again! When you come skiing in switzerland we will see who is faster ;)

    Wow it is longer than I thought
    Probably it is more emberessing for you :P haha but I feel so much better now :)

    I'm gonna eat now :)

    Baaaaiiii <3

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha ,Robiiin <3 This is so cute! :D

      Delete

Hello human