Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Numbers, Books & Summertime Sadness



My morning ☀
Woke up at 11am because someone called me


 School ✎
I fucking hate my teacher at the moment, we need to do a project over the summer , like fuck you biatch I have holidays you murdered me for 10 months give me some freedom!

 Home Sweet Home ☕
Not really at home .. Tomorrow I'm leaving to summer camp, I need to edit and post a video today so I have something to upload! D': ..

Everyday Routine ✌
Well today I am in like a .. a ... Sad mood but a little confused cause Robin aka.''summer love'' is turning 19 in 4 days!
Noe (his friend) ,told me he's 16 and when I got to know he's 18 it kinda ,you know, was weird :D ... But he's still the cute Robin so :3 it doesn't matter..

 Princess Times ♛
Last year I wrote a story about my summer LoveS .. Giving them nicknames like Polo,Nerd,Frenchies.. and stuff.. It was... Embarrassing.. and Noe & Robin found it on my phone and read it :D

 Friends ☮
I have made SO MANY friends in  Mallorca.. :) Wait I'll put some phoots with names here
Willie
Antoine

The one one the left
Noe
Lorenzo
Alicia
Kay
Anina
Lars
Kim
Dani
Robin
And about 20 more :D


 Animals ♞
I really missed Bonito & Bessy

 Camera Lense
I need to do a video today but there's some guys redoing my closet right now so I can't :(

 Shopping ♥
Me and my mom will go for some basic stuff today , I really need some magazines ,pencils, pens and little sticky thingies for my bulletin board

 Song Of Day ♬
Video Of Day ★

LIYOW Teri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello human