Sunday, August 4, 2013

Running, water & what the fuck is going on

My morning ☀
I woke up at 7.40 to clean our room and was ready for the morning running but probably ,not happening ..

 School ✎
Still haven't started reading the book

 Home Sweet Home ☕
not home at the moment .. but when i will get home i have plenty things to do
>Go to a hairdresser and dye my hair (finally I'm really dying it got so dark!)
>buy the supplies for galaxy shoes
> school supplies ,oh how interesting is that?! .. I hate it ._.
>and then Maky :3

Everyday Routine ✌
Well I guess playing games, swimming,texting .. Eating.. :D
And listening to my fav songs ^.^

 Princess Times ♛
I have NEVER cried on summer camp ,I have always been happy to be alone :)

 Friends ☮
robin is 19 today :O
i have a lot pf frieds here :) but I really miss Mallorca :(
..idk what the fuck happended with all the guys but I use to be forever alone and now there's 3 boys I haven't talked to forever that asked me out .. Ugh great I guess ...

Animals ♞
I want a fish._. :| .-.

 Camera Lense
Well.. I need to upload a video to my Czech channel but the wifi here is slower than my granny

 Confessions of a shopaholic ♥
Haven't shopped for a Long time :O  .. weird

Song Of Day ♬

XX - Angels

LIYOW Teri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello human