Monday, August 5, 2013

Camp,Curly hair & slow down


My morning ☀
Woke up at 7.4O and since there was 4 people sleeping in 2 beds ..
I was the only one who slept good :D

 School ✎ 

Home Sweet Home ☕
Only 6 more days and I'm going home :(

 Everyday Routine ✌
Weeeeeell..
Waking up
cleaning
eating
swimming
eating
relax
and IDK whats next

Princess Times ♛
Whenever there's something scary, I make fun of it .. I laugh or joke about it


 Friends ☮
Well I really can't wait to see Maky <3

Animals ♞
My friend just got a puppy :3

 Camera Lense
I already posted what photos me and my friends did :D

 Shoppaholic timeee ♥
BIG APPLAUSE PLEASE CAUSE TERI HASN'T BEEN SHOPPING FOR OVER 2 WEEKS

 Song Of Day ♬
for some reason I can't find the video from here ,probably the wifi is too slow.
but it's

Ellie Goulding - High for this (the weekend cover)

LIYOW Teri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello human