Wednesday, July 17, 2013

R.I.P. Talia

Hello everyone,
while I write this I want you to play this song



Okay so let's start..


Talia Castellano
died today , 16.7.2013 at 11:12 am ..

   I was watching Talia since her second video.. I am not the type of person who takes things serious, so I didn't really take her like she had cancer, I never really thought about how SICK she is..

A lot of people have beauty gurus as their inspiration because of their look.. I loved Talia for who she was.. ''The bubbly little girl who wanted to change the look on childhood cancer''

She wanted to say her word in the world .. And let's be honest.
  It wasn't a word, she touched people's hearts. Including mine.

She has 2.2 milion followers on instagram , all those people praying.. and much more..

I was checking her facebook site ''Angels for Talia'' every other hour to see if she's okay and stuff..
 Today I was w/ Julie and when we came to her home I checked again and said: ''You know, I'm just afraid that there's going to be a post saying that we're sorry to announce.. That is my biggest fear right now''

Two hours later we got to our house and I checked facebook again.. And there it was

''Talia earned her angel wings at 11:12 this morning''

And I just broke down
''NO NO NO NO NO NO NO THIS IS A JOKE NO '' and started crying..

Julie immideatly knew what' s wrong and hugged me , I was crying so bad,and still am.. I know I knooow.. It's stupid to cry over a girl you never knew.. But I loved her.. I even had a dream about her.

I now wish Talia the best in heaven ,her family has recently talked to Theresa ,which is an lady who connects with people who have crossed over and she's amazing, I love her show.. I'm very happy for her family that they know she's okay.

I wanted to tell something to Talia

''Talia , 
   please know I was your big fan. I never thought of you as The Girl Who Has Cancer, I took you as a girl who's brave, happy no matter what, a big inspiration of mines ,and is perfect the way she is.
   I really loved you even tho I never got to meet you .. Okay here's  a little secret.. i once had a dream about you, and that's when I realized I really love you for the personality. I hope you'll have a wonderfull time at heaven cause you deserve it baby girl <3 

Rest in Peace , I love you ''


She was so beautiful
Loved everyone
Her dream was to meet Ellen.. and she did :)
You inspired over 2 million people Tal
One of my favs pics of her
I did this edit <3 Her sissy ,she loved her so much.. Stay strong
I dedicated this photo to Talia


LIYOW Teri



P.S: I know there is many people dying of cancer each day ,but Tal was special to me <3
Lots of love










No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello human